Page 1 of 1

POker 888 and Mac version

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 pm
by WonkieEye
Ive searched the net and keep getting references to the downloadable version of 888 for how to get PT3 working.
I take it that pt3 doesnt work on the Flash version for Mac?

Re: POker 888 and Mac version

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 pm
by WhiteRider
I don't think that the 888 flash version writes hand histories, and without those there is nothing for PT3 to import.

Re: POker 888 and Mac version

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 am
by PhOeNiXpHrEaK
This isn't completely true. I play PokerStars on my Mac. But I have a PC running 888. I'd like to have my Mac get my handhistory from my PC and merge it so that I can see all my data together...

Re: POker 888 and Mac version

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 am
by kraada
If you have hand histories written from another machine you can use the Manual Import to import them - they will still work. We just don't have an Auto Import configuration as they can't be played directly on the Mac. Since you've got a large number you've played elsewhere, you'll also appreciate the speed boost that comes with the Manual Import.