Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby Mickeyen » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 am

Hi.
I Installed PokerTracker 3, and it appears to function stringent, but....
It begins to scane as it should when I turn on PokerStars. The Hud starts as it should, but when I've played 1-2 hands, it all stops, the Hud is still visible, but there's nothing that scans more.
Does anyone here have an idea for what I do wrong?
Mickeyen
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Re: Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby Peligroso » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:22 am

It sounds like PT3 is importing the observed hands (which are being read from the memory) but when you start playing it stops importing because it can't find the hand history file. Please make sure that PokerStars is configured to save hand histories to hard drive and that you have configured PT3 to auto import from that hand history folder (see the PokerStars Configuration Guide).
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby Ickebiwa » Mon May 14, 2012 10:29 am

Hi there,
I am having the same problem since I bought a new PC (win7) and PT3 just tells me: PokerStars: Hand observed but not imported. With every hand.
I set Pokerstars to save my handhistory and I selected this directory at PT3. Although I choosed a new directory and not the standart diorectory by pokerstars, but this shouldnt be a problem?!
I downloaded the latest Version (3.13.4beta)
I am running the logging enabled version as admin, same with stars.
But still nothing. Any suggestions? Thx for any help
Ickebiwa
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby kraada » Mon May 14, 2012 10:38 am

It shouldn't be a problem to choose a new directory as long as it isn't in a special Windows location (like the desktop).

Do you have PokerStars set to play and save hand histories in English?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby Ickebiwa » Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

kraada wrote:It shouldn't be a problem to choose a new directory as long as it isn't in a special Windows location (like the desktop).

Do you have PokerStars set to play and save hand histories in English?


Yes I do.
Ickebiwa
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby kraada » Mon May 14, 2012 10:58 am

Then please restart PT3 with the logging enabled link, reproduce and report this problem and we'll investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby Ickebiwa » Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

kraada wrote:Then please restart PT3 with the logging enabled link, reproduce and report this problem and we'll investigate further for you.

What do you eman with reproduce and how can I get this done? Thx
Ickebiwa
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Stop scanning after 1-2 hands.

Postby kraada » Mon May 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Restart the program using the Logging Enabled link and attempt to play for a round of hands on just one table. If it works then great - but if it doesn't, send us that log file as it will show us a large amount of detail about what is going on inside PT3 as you are playing and we'll be better able to figure out what is the correct next step here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests