HUD randomly not showing up

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD randomly not showing up

Postby jlevu » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:16 pm

I am currently having issues with my HUD not appearing on small % of my tables randomly. It's strange... I'm playing 45 man and 180 man SNGs and it always shows up for the 45 mans... but occasionally it won't be there for 1 or 2 of my 180 man tables. I'll hit reset and the HUD stats will show up after a few seconds, but out of order and then they disappear after like 10 seconds. What could the problem be?
jlevu
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 am

Re: HUD randomly not showing up

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Off the top of my head I'm not certain - could you please run PT3 with logging enabled (you can find the Logging Enabled link on your Start menu) and the next time this happens, report this problem for us? Once we have the logs it will help us figure out a lot more effectively what could be going on here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests