Omaha on Stars

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Omaha on Stars

Postby grunta0 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 am

I don't know if anyone else has written about this problem but I didn't see it in the forums I checked.

I recently purchased PT3 Omaha and find that when I am in the second position to the right of the chip tray on Pokerstars I can't distinguish the first two cards of my hand clearly because the stats of the player in position one cover them.

I looked at this in the Hold-em program and see they are also partially covered but readable.

Anything we can do about this as it's a pain to have to turn the program off and back on.

All the best.
grunta0
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:31 am

Re: Omaha on Stars

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 am

You can move the stat boxes by right clicking them and dragging them to a more convenient location. Once you've got them where you want them you can click on the PT Icon and then Save Layout and they will show in that spot the next time a table starts up.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Omaha on Stars

Postby grunta0 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 am

Much better !

Thanks mate.
grunta0
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:31 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests