HUD POP-UP ON MERGE

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD POP-UP ON MERGE

Postby PFunke » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:20 am

Pop-up stats are no longer working for me while on merge network. At first it worked fine and then I noticed it stopped working. I don't know if this is a bug or something that I did on accident while looking around in the HUD settings. Any troubleshooting ideas are welcomed. Thanks.
PFunke
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:16 am

Re: HUD POP-UP ON MERGE

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 am

It is possible that you unlinked the popup group(s) from the on-table group.
The Tutorial: Managing HUD Groups explains how to re-link them.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD POP-UP ON MERGE

Postby PFunke » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 am

Thanks.. Don't know how but that's what happend :)
PFunke
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:16 am

Re: HUD POP-UP ON MERGE

Postby MeatWad420 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 pm

PFunke wrote:Pop-up stats are no longer working for me while on merge network. At first it worked fine and then I noticed it stopped working. I don't know if this is a bug or something that I did on accident while looking around in the HUD settings. Any troubleshooting ideas are welcomed. Thanks.


By popup stats do you mean the stats on the hud that go under each players name? For some reason I am having the same issue on merge, but it was working fine my first game, and I didn't mess with the settings. I can't even find that settings option with popup groups and table groups. Sigh. I just want the hud stats to appear.
MeatWad420
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Re: HUD POP-UP ON MERGE

Postby MeatWad420 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:57 pm

I have noticed the game the hud stats did not work on was a rebuy. Does the hud stats not pop up on rebuys? My next tournament the stats appeared and it was not a rebuy.
MeatWad420
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Re: HUD POP-UP ON MERGE

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:43 am

Rebuys should not be a problem but you will need to be running the latest version of PT3 v3.13.4 Beta.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

If you still don't see the HUD for rebuy tournaments please report your problem so that we can investigate what might be causing that.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests