Page 1 of 2
Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:28 am
by tzouras
The Zoom HUD stats appear but they are always in the wrong position. They are always off but by not the same number of seats.
I have tried using the preferred seating option in PokerStars and set it to Seat 3 for 6-max tables. I did the same in the PokerStars confinguration in PT. That did not fix the problem.
How can I fix this?
I am using PT on Windows 7.
Thanks
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:49 am
by WhiteRider
We're testing a fix for the issue with missing data for the occasional player, which is what causes the misalignment.
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:07 am
by darodi
hi, i have exactly the same problem.
Sometimes the stats are right and sometimes the are misplaced.
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm
by ilketunali
I have the same problem too. I saw that if I got all 6 players with stats on my database ( so it's not my first hand with any player in the table) my HUD seems OK. Other then that it sometimes messes up and put people in mis order
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 pm
by kraada
Is this happening for either of you when you are playing just a single Zoom table?
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 am
by camelino
yup happens with one table as with 4.
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 pm
by kraada
We have some fixes coming in the next beta which may help you - let me know if you have any trouble once it is out.
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 pm
by tzouras
Any developments on this issue? Is there a way to fix this temporarily by adjusting some settings?
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:34 pm
by kraada
I'm not aware of a workaround at this time.
Re: Zoom HUD positioning off

Posted:
Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 pm
by tzouras
When should we expect a fix?