PT4 stat bug

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT4 stat bug

Postby camelino » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi

I am posting this here because the PT4 forums do not have sub categories.

The stat Avg_AllIn_Equity_PF does calculate AllIns that were not called with 0% Equity. So if I shove first hand and not get called returns the value 0. Next hand I shove, get called have 80% equity. Now the stat says 40% average equity. SInce this makes the stat completly useless I think it is a bug.

Seems really weird that you did not notice though.
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: PT4 stat bug

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 pm

This is a known issue - for the time being, if you add a filter for something like Saw Showdown the numbers will show up properly in that report.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 stat bug

Postby camelino » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi

thank you.

I am using it in the HUD. Is there a way to make it right there?

Where could I find a list of known not working stats please?

thank you
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: PT4 stat bug

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 am

We don't have a public list of known problems with stats - there aren't many of them (in fact, this is the only one I can think of off the top of my head).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests