PT3 not importing hands since last week

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 not importing hands since last week

Postby stuckinarutt » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:46 pm

I've played 40k hands since the inception of zoom, importing and HUD worked perfectly. Stopped playing for a few days last week and (because of a pstars update?) HUD stoppped working. Downloaded newest Beta and got HUD working, but now hands won't import. My last ~500 trial hands have not gotten imported and I'm looking to fix this. Some of the errors I'm getting:

PokerStars: Zoom Hand Imported (#78614477101) from Weringia II
Access violation (0) (Flags: 16; Address: 0x006371ec; EIP: 0x006371EC)(Line #3721)
(while I was in play and it was trying to import)

Fatal Exception during Auto-Import process: Access violation (1) (Flags: 0; Address: 0x77658dc9; EIP: 0x77658DC9)
Fatal Exception during Auto-Import shutdown process: Access violation (1) (Flags: 0; Address: 0x77658dc9; EIP: 0x77658DC9)
(while I tried to manually import hands)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks
stuckinarutt
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Re: PT3 not importing hands since last week

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 am

Please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and report this problem so that we can investigate further for you more effectively and get this crash fixed permanently.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 not importing hands since last week

Postby stuckinarutt » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm

It seems to be working fine now.

I have a generic problem though I need help with. The ~500 hands that weren't imported affect my data. I would like to get them re-imported. They are now in the processed folder, so I've tried manually importing them, but PT3 thinks they're duplicates and my data doesn't change. However, I'm 95% sure they never got imported because I watched my winrate/hands very closely and nothing changed each time I tried to import them.

thoughts?


edit* my GRAPH actually reflects the 500 hands I missed (i know because it was like +5 buyins so it skyrockets) however the general tabl with winrate, hands etc. doesn't show this.
how to fix?
stuckinarutt
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Re: PT3 not importing hands since last week

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:01 am

If the hands are shown as duplicates then they are in your database. It's odd if the graph shows them but not the other reports. Do you not see these sessions in the Sessions tab, for example?

You could try doing a Rebuild Cache via Database > Housekeeping and see if that updates your results, if you're sure you're not seeing them in some places. Or you could purge the affected sessions and reimport them. Bear in mind if you have a large database these operations could take some time so please schedule accordingly if you want to try them.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests