PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Postby camelino » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 am

Hi

I am experiencing the following problem:

Changes to the custom HUD are saved and they will be shown in the HUD editor just right, but they will not actually be shown in the real HUD.

I added a line with 2 new stats, they never show up. I restarted PT, no change.

When I openn the HUD editor the HUD is like I have changed it so that is working in that case. I run everything as admin and had never experienced this problem, since the whole HUD was built stat by stat.

any suggestions please?
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Is it possible you created a different profile, or edited a profile you are not using? You can change the profile in use at the table via the PT icon - if you made your changes to a different profile you'll need to set PT4 to use that profile - you can change the default profile via the Hud --> Edit Hud Options --> Hud Profiles area.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Postby camelino » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

No I am using the profile I changed. It also tells me that this is the profile, but it differs because of the one line with 2 additional stats.

I also tried to change to a different HUD then change back, restart the HUD and even restart PT.

Still the HUD from the editor is different (slightly) from the HUD appearing at the tables.

Now I exported it, imported it with different name, use it, same as before. Just wont work.
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 pm

What operating system are you using?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Postby camelino » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Win7

It worked fine so far and I was able to build 20 other stats into my HUD up to now. Now I cant change it anymore. Guess thats PTs way to tell me to work more and fiddle less with the HUD.
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:13 pm

There definitely shouldn't be any such limit on things. Could you export your HUD and send it to us via the support system so that we can see if we can duplicate this behavior on our end?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 - the unchangeable HUD Part2

Postby camelino » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 am

thank you

Ticket id is 120788

looking forward to hearing from you
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests