All in EV per session

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

All in EV per session

Postby Temmi75 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 am

Hi,
How can I see All-in EV per session? If I choose the "today", the graph will not appear.
Thanks
T
Temmi75
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 am

Re: All in EV per session

Postby deron » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:24 am

go to sessions double click the ones you like and they will become bold. then go to graphs and click allin ev
deron
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 am

Re: All in EV per session

Postby Temmi75 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 am

No it does not help. I will show the all time graph, not the session graph. Then If I choose today, it will not show correct.
Thanks,
T
Temmi75
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 am

Re: All in EV per session

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 am

I just checked and deron's method does work.

Go to the sessions tab, double click sessions to make them bold then go to the Graphs tab - graphing for Hands Played with winnings in Currency you can check "Display All-in EV" and you'll see that line limited to the bolded sessions on your Sessions tab. All you need to do is double click all sessions from today to see just those hands.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: All in EV per session

Postby Temmi75 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am

I cannot do it. I got the sessions tab visible by choosing whether results or statistics. Then I click sessions below. When I double click session I want with mouse it opens hands of that session. Please help. T
Temmi75
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 am

Re: All in EV per session

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 am

Ah that's where the confusion is - you're looking at PT4. You posted in the PT3 forum so we presumed you were using PT3 :)

If you go to the Results -> By Session report and switched to Advanced you'll see "My C All-In Adj" which is your win adjusted for the all-in luck that you had in the session.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests