HUD problem starting tables

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD problem starting tables

Postby vodkahaze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am

Hi, I play PLO on the iPoker network and use the 3.13.4 version of the software, however this problem has been on for a couple of versions.

When I play 6max, my HUD is perfect. I Use the preferred seat on ipoker, "adjust qualifying limit" and "auto center" on my ipoker auto-import. In Heads up tables, the HUD comes off like it would if I didn't have anything (I have to right click drag it in place, no biggie). However, when I am starting 6max and playing heads up with 4 open seats, my HUD goes bad for that table.

There is one HUD window which flashes intermittently between my stats and the villain's stats. If someone joins the table, his HUD window appears but mine and the other table starter's stay in that "merged" state until I leave the table and rejoin the table 3 handed. The HUD works then perfectly fine even if the 3rd person quits and the table goes back to 2handed.

Help appreciated.
vodkahaze
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Re: HUD problem starting tables

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Please restart PT3 using the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and report this problem so that we can investigate further for you more effectively. If you could include a couple of screenshots of the problem, that would be useful as well.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD problem starting tables

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 am

If you start out at a 6-max table playing heads up you will need to use the PT-icon > Treat As 6-max option to have the HUD use the correct layout. This is because iPoker do not specify the table size in their hand histories so PT3 doesn't know how big the table is.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests