Problem with import

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem with import

Postby roo_400 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:05 pm

I get this message (everything was running normal before for many months)

2012/05/01 13:02:13: Unable to begin feeder import process. Reason: Unsupported database type: PT3_2011_11_03_150148 ()

edit: im on a mac v3.13.4 beta
roo_400
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Re: Problem with import

Postby kraada » Tue May 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Please try creating a new database and setting it as active and default - will PT3 connect to the new database?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Problem with import

Postby roo_400 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Well I can't right now since I'm in the middle of a session but some tournaments are importing (those that started after I launched PT3)
roo_400
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Re: Problem with import

Postby kraada » Tue May 01, 2012 4:23 pm

That's very strange - hands shouldn't be importing after you get that error.

After your session is over, please click Configure --> Options --> Logging Enabled (so that it is checked) then restart PT3. Reproduce and report this problem and we will investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests