HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby kjames05 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey, new to Poker Tracker

I have run into a little problem. Every I open a new table, the HUD stat boxes move back to their original position. The same thing happens when I add a new stat to the HUD layout and click 'Apply.'

How do I fix the box positions?
kjames05
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 02, 2012 3:21 am

Once you have right-click-dragged the stats to the positions you want them click the PT-icon on the table and choose "Save Layout". This only applies to tables opened after this, not other tables already open, so be sure to position and save on a single table.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby PTPlayer64 » Wed May 09, 2012 3:01 am

I'm having a similar problem but only with table stats. All other stats can be relocated and their positions saved, but a recently added group of table stats refuses to stay where I put it.

I've tried unlocking and saving as we ll as just saving.

I'm playing SnGs on stars.
PTPlayer64
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 am

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby NNielsen » Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 am

I have the same problem on on game. The boxes works perfect in the SNG's and tourneys. But in the cash games, it doesn't work?
NNielsen
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 am

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby kraada » Wed May 09, 2012 8:53 am

Do either of you use Preferred Seating? Have you set it up according to this tutorial?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby PTPlayer64 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

I do use preffered seating and it's definitely set up properly.

The only issue is that the table stats always appear in the top LHS of the pokerstars SnG window. I only play one table at a time so there is no issue with that.

I move the table stats to the top centre of the window and click save layout.

When I re open PT4 later for a new session all my player stats are in the right places but the table stats have jumped back to the top LHS.
PTPlayer64
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 am

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby kraada » Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Are you running PokerTracker as Administrator? If not that could be causing the kind of behavior you describe.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby PTPlayer64 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:34 am

OK I tried that idea but Still happening when I run as administrator
PTPlayer64
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 am

Re: HUD stats boxes not fixed in position

Postby kraada » Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 pm

In that case please restart PT3 using the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and report this problem and we will investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests