PartyGaming error

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PartyGaming error

Postby SteveP » Sun May 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi,

I play on Partypoker.fr, never had a problem with poker tracker hud until today. Joined a tournament today and the hud didn't aprear. Looked in pokertracker and no hand history was imported, looked in the partygaming handhistory folder and there were no files. So I changed the import directory to partgaming folder and it tried to import the correct hand histories for the tournament I was playing, but it says

PartyGaming: Warning: Play money hands are not supported. (Hand #17634455446)
....
....
....

Can I fix this? Or is an update needed?

Cheers,

Steve

p.s to state the obvious it wasn't a play money tourni
SteveP
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 am

Re: PartyGaming error

Postby SteveP » Sun May 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Seems to be working again don't know what changed. Post can be deleted.
SteveP
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 am

Re: PartyGaming error

Postby kraada » Sun May 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks for following up, I'm glad to hear things are working properly for you again.

If you have any further problems, please do let us know.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests