Zoom HUD doesnt work

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Zoom HUD doesnt work

Postby Till » Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 am

Hi!

I dont get the HUD to work for pokerstars zoom tables. The "Enable Zoom HUD" checkbox doesnt appear in my pokertracker3 interface. Even though I got the latest beta.
Till
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 am

Re: Zoom HUD doesnt work

Postby kraada » Fri May 11, 2012 8:34 am

Please follow the exact steps here and it should work. If it doesn't, please restart PT3 using the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and report this problem and we'll investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Zoom HUD doesnt work

Postby Till » Fri May 11, 2012 5:36 pm

I can't follow these steps, because the "enable zoom hud" checkbox IS NOT THERE. So I can't check it, and follow the steps. What do I have to do, to get this checkbox in my pokerstars configuration menu?
Till
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 am

Re: Zoom HUD doesnt work

Postby kraada » Fri May 11, 2012 5:53 pm

You'll need to upgrade to our latest Beta version, that is the only version that has it.

The only exception is if you are on a Mac - the Mac does not (and will not) have Zoom support due to the OS X security policy.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests