New computer -- some windows empty

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

New computer -- some windows empty

Postby GrandpaKim » Sun May 13, 2012 11:59 pm

New computer, fresh install, and manual import.

Most of PT3 seems to be working fine, but some areas are startlingly empty.

On the Sessions tab, the Session Hands and Session Results Graph contain no data when displaying by Table or by time. If I click on any one session, the "loading" and "populating" indicators come up for less than a second, then nothing.

On the Winnings tab, the Daily Results graph and the Daily hands do not appear. (Monthly results graph works fine)

Reports tab don't seem to be working properly, but will need a closer look.

On the Graphs tab, All-in EV is not displaying

Haven't tried the HUD yet, so who knows?

*Sigh* I'm getting too old for this sh**
GrandpaKim
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: New computer -- some windows empty

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 14, 2012 3:22 am

That's strange - so you're seeing data on the other tabs, and the sessions on the Sessions tab but not the hands for a session?
Can I just confirm that you selected the correct player in the list?
What version of PT3 did you install?

Do you see the individual hands in the lower section of the Hands tab, for example?

If you create a new database and import a few sessions there does that work?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: New computer -- some windows empty

Postby GrandpaKim » Mon May 14, 2012 1:54 pm

using version 3.13.4 beta

I was using my own player profile. I tried some others with the same result.

The individual hands do show on Hands, Positions and vs Player. Just those areas mentioned are malfunctioning (as far as I can tell) on the main program.

I just tried the replayer. It doesn't work either. In fact, it "experienced a fatal error" and asked me to enable logging and send in a report.

I will create a new database and play some hands as you suggested.

... something just occurred to me. I have access to my old hard drive and that is where I imported from. Which particular file should I have imported? From Processed or from something in PostgreSQL?
GrandpaKim
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: New computer -- some windows empty

Postby kraada » Mon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

The Processed folder in the PT3 directory has all of the original hand histories that were imported (assuming you didn't change the default settings of course).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: New computer -- some windows empty

Postby GrandpaKim » Mon May 14, 2012 8:46 pm

kraada wrote:The Processed folder in the PT3 directory has all of the original hand histories that were imported (assuming you didn't change the default settings of course).


Well, that is not where I imported them from the first time. So I imported from the Processed folder to a new database and all is well now!

Thanks for you attention, kraada
GrandpaKim
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: New computer -- some windows empty

Postby kraada » Tue May 15, 2012 8:34 am

No it wasn't - PT3 moves the hands there so that it does not need to re-read them each time you start importing.

Regardless, I'm glad to hear that things are now working properly for you :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests