Contact Support Form NOT WORKING. Can I get help???

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Contact Support Form NOT WORKING. Can I get help???

Postby calvinzorr » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 am

Hi,

When I try to attach a file by clicking 'attach' in the contact support form the page just loads forever and then I get a 400 Bad Request page. I have tried this multiple times, and I am well below the 5MB limit. I'm trying to attach a 22KB and 8355KB files and its not working so I have to post here.

Basically most of the time when my HUD pops open its off. It appears under the wrong players. I've had this problem since I purchased PT3 a month ago. I usually just move the HUD to the correct locations, but ever since the merge update, most the time when after I move the HUD to the correct location, all the HUDS on the table will disappear for 5-10secs, then re-appear all scrambled and off again. I've even noticed that sometimes I'll get a different table's stats too for a few seconds before it re-scrambles. For example, table 5 will have the stats for the players who are on table 6, while table 6 is HUD-less. This problem usually occurs in the beginning of my session when I'm constantly adding/leaving tables, however even after I got my 6 tables set, the HUD's on some of them will continue to keep messing up for the next 20-30 minutes before it 'settles down'.

I'm hoping for some help here, since the contact support form is clearly not working for me.

Thanks,

Calvin

Edit: Is there some other way I can send a technician/mod the log files, hand history files, and the screenshots?
calvinzorr
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Contact Support Form NOT WORKING. Can I get help???

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 am

The Contact Support form is working - we receive a lot of files that way. Could you try another browser?
You could also try compressing the files you want to attach - only certain file types are allowed, but pictures should be OK. .xml files won't attach directly, though, so hand history files will need to be compressed for example.

Please read the "Troubleshooting" section of the Tutorial: Preferred Seating, which should get things sorted out whether you use preferred seating or not.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Contact Support Form NOT WORKING. Can I get help???

Postby calvinzorr » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:21 am

Thanks for the prompt reply, I read the tutorial and since I do use preferred seating on merge I followed all the steps in the tutorial and played a 3 hour session this morning without any problems from the HUD. However, during tonight's session, the HUD started glitching again. I had 6 tables going, and table 3's HUDs did not appear at all during the 1.5hr session. Instead, my other table's correct HUD's would disappear for 5 seconds, re-appear as table 3's HUD stats for about a minute, before disappearing again for a few seconds, then the correct stats would come up. Then everything would be fine for a minute (except for table 3's HUD still not coming up), before it would happen to a different table (table 1 was unaffected). This happened during my entire 1.5hr session.

I have 3 screenshots giving examples of what happened.

In the first screenshot, u can see table 5 displaying stats for what should be table 3, while table 3 is empty

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee16 ... le4on3.png

In the second screenshot, u can see table 6 displaying stats for what should be on table 3, while table 3 is empty

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee16 ... table3.png

In the final screenshot, I closed 2 tables and then suddenly table 3's HUD appeared and everything was fine. wtf?

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee16 ... llfine.png

Help please,

Thanks :)
calvinzorr
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Contact Support Form NOT WORKING. Can I get help???

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 am

The screenshots help, but we still need those log files. Did you attempt to follow WhiteRider's instructions?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Contact Support Form NOT WORKING. Can I get help???

Postby calvinzorr » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 pm

I realized the support form not working was a screw up on my end. I was going to follow whiterider's instructions and compress my files, but I read the tutorial for preferred seating instead and as I said it fixed everything during my first session so I didn't bother to send a support form as I thought it was fixed. I normally just use normal PT3, do u recommend I just always play on PT3 logging enabled so in case this happens again I'll already have the log files? Is there any difference between playing on normal PT3 and playing with logging enabled other than log files being kept? If this happens again, it will prob take the course of couple hundred hands to show the problem, can I compress a file that big to under 5mb?

Thanks
calvinzorr
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Contact Support Form NOT WORKING. Can I get help???

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 pm

The log files should compress that small even with a few hundred files imported. It's not normally needed to leave logging on but since there's a potential issue for you I'd recommend leaving it on (it won't really hurt anything) and if you end up not having the problem again, great - but if you do then you know what to do next.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests