Answer PLEASE...

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Answer PLEASE...

Postby markotm » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 am

I sent a support request (ticket 120960) two days ago but haven´t received any answer yet...
markotm
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Re: Answer PLEASE...

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 am

I'll make certain you get an answer this morning. We have been a bit swamped with support requests after the PT4 release last week and we are still a bit behind where we'd like to be.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Answer PLEASE...

Postby markotm » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 am

Now I have waited three days - ticket 112380...
markotm
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Re: Answer PLEASE...

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:13 am

You have a reply.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests