Page 1 of 1

Hand Replayer Brings up Wrong Hand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:45 am
by Goomashroom
Okay, I've been able to reproduce this annoying little bug...

I go to "Sessions", Display "Sessions - By Time", select the first session, and I sort the hands by "Amount Won". I have a filter "Since 2/01/08" on.

I select the first hand and click the little "Play Hands" button. Then within the playback window I click through about 10 hands or so and then close the replayer. Back where it's listing the session hands, the first hand in the list is still highlighted. When I click and highlight, for example, the 5th hand down and then try to replay that hand, the replayer pops open and displays the hand that's in the top of the list. I can now close the replayer and try opening any number of other hands and it continues to bring up the first hand in the list.

Just noticed this as well: I then clicked a different session and then clicked back to the original session where this occurred. The hands now populate the list but they're no longer sorted by "Amount Won" but rather the default "Hand #". I select the 7th hand down and the replayer brings up the hand #1 in the list. When I bring up a different session, I get the same bug and I can only fix it by restarting PT.

Re: Hand Replayer Brings up Wrong Hand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:57 am
by APerfect10
[quote="Goomashroom"tmc]I select the first hand and click the little "Play Hands" button. Then within the playback window I click through about 10 hands or so and then close the replayer. Back where it's listing the session hands, the first hand in the list is still highlighted. When I click and highlight, for example, the 5th hand down and then try to replay that hand, the replayer pops open and displays the hand that's in the top of the list. I can now close the replayer and try opening any number of other hands and it continues to bring up the first hand in the list.[/quotetmc]

This is actually not a bug but a "feature" (if we can call it that). The player button always plays back the entire session starting with the first hand. I do agree that this functionality should be changed and start playing the session starting with the hand selected (and by the sort order).

[quotetmc]Just noticed this as well: I then clicked a different session and then clicked back to the original session where this occurred. The hands now populate the list but they're no longer sorted by "Amount Won" but rather the default "Hand #". I select the 7th hand down and the replayer brings up the hand #1 in the list. When I bring up a different session, I get the same bug and I can only fix it by restarting PT.[/quotetmc]

Sorting order is currently not being saved. This will be a feature that we add as we progress through the beta testing.

Best regards,

Derek

Re: Hand Replayer Brings up Wrong Hand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:00 am
by Goomashroom
[quote="APerfect10"ddb]I do agree that this functionality should be changed and start playing the session starting with the hand selected (and by the sort order)[/quoteddb]

Awesome, ty sir