Page 1 of 1

Issue with postgres

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 am
by Hampson1986
Hi peeps, I am new to PT3 and have the foll

I have tried to install the trial version of PT3 and am ahving a problem with Postgres. When I attempt to load PT3 the following error message appears:
'unable to create PostgresQL database: PT3 DB. Reason: unable to execute query: ; Reason: Empty Query ()'
PT3 then comes up with a fatal error saying it cannot operate without a POstgres database. It says it may be a firewall issue, however I ahve enabled PT3 and all the programs suggested by the following link:

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... c=firewall

i.e * C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\PokerTracker.exe
* C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\PokerTrackerHud.exe
* C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.x\bin\pg_ctl.exe
* C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.x\bin\postgres.exe

I have reported this and am awaiing a response from the support team.

Please Help!!!

Thanks

Re: Issue with postgres

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 am
by kraada
Do you have PostgreSQL installed on your system?