4bet range

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 4bet range

Postby kraada » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:37 am

That's fine, and I've explained in order to do that you just need to create the stat with the definition:

(cnt_pfr / cnt_hands) / (100 * (cnt_p_4bet / cnt_p_4bet_opp))

instead of the definition I originally gave, accounting for the difference in the way that HEM calculates PFR.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: 4bet range

Postby stevi3p » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: float flop, I can't see that in the repository. Is there anyway of downloading that stat without having to download and import the entire layout? I don't really want many of the stats in there....

Thanks

Steve
stevi3p
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Re: 4bet range

Postby black winter day » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:04 pm

kraada wrote:That's fine, and I've explained in order to do that you just need to create the stat with the definition:

(cnt_pfr / cnt_hands) / (100 * (cnt_p_4bet / cnt_p_4bet_opp))

instead of the definition I originally gave, accounting for the difference in the way that HEM calculates PFR.


Ok, thanks, will change it now
black winter day
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Re: 4bet range

Postby black winter day » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm

There is something wrong with the stat again, since everyone has close to 0 4bet range now.
black winter day
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Re: 4bet range

Postby black winter day » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:13 am

black winter day wrote:There is something wrong with the stat again, since everyone has close to 0 4bet range now.


I think you did pfr/4bet, when it should be pfr*4bet*100
Can you give me the formula of this one to insert?
black winter day
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Re: 4bet range

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:23 pm

stevi3p wrote:Re: float flop, I can't see that in the repository. Is there anyway of downloading that stat without having to download and import the entire layout? I don't really want many of the stats in there....

I'm sure kraada will be able to set you up with this when he gets back.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 4bet range

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:29 pm

black winter day wrote:I think you did pfr/4bet, when it should be pfr*4bet*100
Can you give me the formula of this one to insert?


You know what calculation you want to do, and the columns you need are listed in kraada's post above, so you should be able to build your own expression:
kraada wrote:(cnt_pfr / cnt_hands) / (100 * (cnt_p_4bet / cnt_p_4bet_opp))


So "pfr*4bet*100" = (cnt_pfr / cnt_hands) * (cnt_p_4bet / cnt_p_4bet_opp) * 100

But in your first post you said you wanted "Pfr/4bet %." which I guess would be:
( (cnt_pfr / cnt_hands) / (cnt_p_4bet / cnt_p_4bet_opp) ) * 100?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 4bet range

Postby black winter day » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Can anyone please verify that one of those stats is accurate?
I have done it like 3 times already, exchanged the definition in configure stats, updated the cash, checked the stat and it was innacurate and it's getting to be annoying, to be honest.

All i want is pfr*4bet/100 = 4bet range

For example, player has 20% pfr and 10% 4bet. So, his 4bet range would be 20*10/100=2
Other way to count it is 20*10%.

Both ways are fine, just please give me a verified stat so that i would be able to get accurate results. Thanks.
black winter day
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Re: 4bet range

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:42 pm

The stat is attached.
Attachments
4Bet Preflop Range.zip
(652 Bytes) Downloaded 742 times
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: 4bet range

Postby black winter day » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 am

kraada wrote:The stat is attached.


Tested it now and it finally works:)

Thanks!
black winter day
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests