Creating advanced RFI stat

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Try dragging them apart - by default they appear one on top of the other. (Also you may want to take a look at the Tutorial: Managing HUD Groups.)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby pat3392 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

aaaah cheers that worked

So how do I make 4 seperate RFI stats based on positions? I don't want to use the stat position feature because I don't like how the criteria for EP/MP/LP changes as more/less people are at play
pat3392
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

holdem_hand_player_statistics.position is the player's position off of the button (0 is BTN, 1 is CO, etc.) Note that 8 is always BB and 9 is always SB regardless of players at the table.

Add in a conjunction to your column for just the positions you want (so if you wanted just a button stat add AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0), and then that column will only count cases of that position.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby pat3392 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Hmmm I'm still not sure what I need to do. So I've went to configure stats, selected the approiate section and then went to the stastitcs tab and created a new stat. Now I think I need to enter the code into value expression.

If I'm write, could you do 1 value expression for me so that I know what to enter for the rest? I want RFI from positions 7/6(UTG/UTG+1)
pat3392
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 pm

You have to build the columns first - stats always reference columns.

For RFI in positions 7 or 6 with an M of 20 or higher you need to build two columns:

cnt_p_rfi_ep_m20 =
sum(if[(tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / ( tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante)) > 20) AND (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 7 OR tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 6) AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise, 1, 0])

and

cnt_p_open_opp_ep_m20 =
sum(if[(tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / ( tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante)) > 20) AND (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 7 OR tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 6) AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

In the stat you then put the former over the latter and multiply by 100 to get the stat.

[Edited to fix typo.]
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby pat3392 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 pm

So I copied and pasted the first code you gave into a new coloum and when I click save it says "the statement is not valid SQL"
pat3392
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

There was an additional ) where there shouldn't have been - they should validate now.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby pat3392 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm

meh they're both still not validating. I'm placing them into the expression box, located in the column tab
pat3392
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 am

They validate for me – make sure that you do not include the column name as part of the expression. I have edited Kraada's post to make it a little more obvious what is the column name and what is the expression. Just copy the bit starting with "sum".
Make sure that you have selected the Holdem Tournament Player Statistics section.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Creating advanced RFI stat

Postby pat3392 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks for helping with that one ^^

So how do I go about making all my stats change as they hit a certain M level?

A problem has occured. I've added colour codes to a bunch of stats and converted them to cash stats as well. Problem is, for some reason my fold to steal 2 stat has buggered up on the cash side; there's no number there, where there should be one is a the name of the stat instead and it's in a dark colour. Not sure what else I should add; any idea why this is happening? All the other stats are fine and it works in tournys.

Just doubled checked it all. Turns out the colours don't transfer over when I click the convert stat button. What does that actually do then??
pat3392
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests