Vs missed CB

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Vs missed CB

Postby js2002 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:08 am

Hi,

HEM has this stat. Can someone build it?
So, I want to know how often he bets when I dont make my CBet.

I dont how how to make it. Ideas?
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Vs missed CB

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:31 am

Firstly, you can't test specifically for when YOU didn't c-bet - from the villains point of view it would have to be when not facing a bet or raise, and when in position over the preflop aggressor.
This is a little tricky to do accurately at the moment because the preflop aggressor field (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos) has different values based on whether you were involved in the PF aggression or not. It currently seems to be -1 if you were the only aggressor, otherwise it has the position of the other/last aggressor regardless of whether or not you made the last raise.. I've asked about getting this clarified, but it's not that high a priority issue just at the moment.

It's certainly easy to build a stat for 'bet when checked to and last to act' (someone was asking about that a day or 2 ago), and I think it may be possible to build what you want too, though more awkward.
Have a look at the donk-flop stat in the Repository because that uses the same ideas about position..

Let me know how you get on, and if you can't work it out I'll have a look later when I have more time.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Vs missed CB

Postby js2002 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:39 am

I see its to complicated and I dont put more time in this altough it ist very interesting.

2 second stat u mentioned it the HEM stat: steal (unraised) pots I guess.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Vs missed CB

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:14 pm

js2002 wrote:2 second stat u mentioned it the HEM stat: steal (unraised) pots I guess.

Sorry - I don't understand.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Vs missed CB

Postby js2002 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:25 pm

no problem...never mind
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests