Page 1 of 2
SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:47 pm
by rebornok
I am at SB at 6 max table, everyone folded before me. How often oppenent raises?
Is it possible to build this custom stat? :oops:
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:48 pm
by rebornok
PS I am call
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:24 pm
by WhiteRider
That should be pretty straightforward..
You will probably need database fields like these:
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_s
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open
Have a look at the
Custom Statistics and Reports FAQ, and have a look at how some other stats are constructed, and have a go at building your stat.
If you get stuck, please ask..
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am
by rebornok
I did not express myself well. This stats are for SB. And I want to build stat for BB, when everybody folds, except for SB who just calls. If SB raises, I seem it is possible to build the stat using holdem_player_detail.val_p_raise_agressor_pos. But when SB calls I do not see how to do it.
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 am
by WhiteRider
Sorry - I had worked that out; I think I got distracted before answering.
This is difficult - I don't know of a way currently to find out who limped.
Although..
You could possibly work something out with these 2 stats, which both relate to the first raise you [i.e. the player in the BB] makes.
holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_p_raise_made - the actual amount of the raise.
holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_made_pct - the size of the raise relative to the pot.
If your single limping opponent is the SB, then the pot size will be different to a limper from elsewhere.
If the SB completes, the pot is 2 bb, so a min-raise would be:
[note: I'd have to check to see what the raise amounts are here; I'm not sure whether they are the raise-by or raise-to amounts]
amt_p_raise_made = 1bb (this will need converting from $)
val_p_raise_made_pct = 50
..whereas if the limper is elsewhere the pot would be 2.5bb, so the raise would be 1bb / 40%.
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:15 pm
by rebornok
Wow! This is really cool! Thank you very much! I thought there is not any chance to make this stat now! :D
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:01 am
by preparac
Woul be nice to something like
holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_limp_player_pos
We will get this later? So we could do something analougue to your stat BB fold to SB:
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_fold = true AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet = false AND
tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b AND (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos) = 1 AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp,1,0])
By the way: Using your above mentioned stat "BB fold to SB steal" I have a problem in the report section: This formula gibes me ok results for every single player in the report list, but down where it should give me the average percentage it gives me allways 100.00 instead. When I look at the sum for your BB fold to SB (x/x) stat it seems that it only counts one hand per player (so: "100(4284/4284)" in a list of 4286 players...). You have any Idea how to correct this?
thanx
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:40 am
by WhiteRider
It seems like there might be an issue with that stat - I'll investigate later when I have time..
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:20 pm
by WhiteRider
preparac wrote:By the way: Using your above mentioned stat "BB fold to SB steal" I have a problem in the report section: This formula gibes me ok results for every single player in the report list, but down where it should give me the average percentage it gives me allways 100.00 instead. When I look at the sum for your BB fold to SB (x/x) stat it seems that it only counts one hand per player (so: "100(4284/4284)" in a list of 4286 players...). You have any Idea how to correct this?
Which report are you adding it to? I don't see this behaviour - it works fine for me in the totals.
Re: SB call, BB raise...

Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:46 pm
by preparac
sry, I was blocked because the cache of my DB tried to update during 3days ...
I found this behavior in the cash game AND in the tourney section, when I create any custom report whith this stat (BB fold to SB and BB fold to SB (x/y)).
For example, I habe a report with 126 Players / 2624 hands and the stats BB fold to SB // BB fold to SB (x/y) // Att to steal // Att to Steal (x/y) from the repository. For everey single player I get correct results, but in the downline (summary) I have the following numbers:
126 players // 2624 hands // 100.0 // 100 (126/126) // 35.86% // 36% (104/290)
You see, I don't have this problems with the Att to Steal stats
...?