Time at Table in Minutes

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Time at Table in Minutes

Postby braniffnet » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:40 pm

I am looking for a stat to use in my Table Averages: Show on Table Group I would like it to show in minutes how long I have been sitting at the table, Can this be done? I have searched the forums a little bit but couldn't find anything.
braniffnet
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 8:55 am

Re: Time at Table in Minutes

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:26 am

You won't be able to do that because the time played is based on sessions not hands, and all HUD stats currently have to come from the holdem cash player statistics section. The closest you can get it to show the number of hands you have played in this session by adding 'Hands' to a 'show on table for hero only' group.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests