"Play all" hands from the report

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

"Play all" hands from the report

Postby Dan_Jazz_Man » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:00 am

I have a report for selecting big pots I've played. I can click
individual hands to bring them up in the replayer, but is there a way
to play them all, like that "play" button does on the "Hands" tab?
Dan_Jazz_Man
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: "Play all" hands from the report

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 am

No, you can't yet "play" a custom report, but this is on the list. I'll bump it to the devs again..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests