js2002 wrote:So, WhitRider, do you think the 2nd Stat is now ok? see the last definition, I ll post it here again:
sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R', 1 , 0 ])
sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp, 1 , 0 ])
It depends what you are trying to do.
This column will tell you how often the player raised preflop and also faced a 3-bet; then faced a c-bet on the flop and raised.
And one question to enumerate again: my translation is sth like to count up sth . So what does "enum_f_cbet_action" return? a boolean?! a count?! I need it as a flag so I hope it is boolean.
Furthermore, after THIS "R" I dont need a % right?!
Sorry - I guess I got carried away with the first bit and forgot to answer this.
enum_ values are single characters, from a limited set of options.
In this case: what you did when facing a cbet on the flop. Possible values are N (for none) if you didn't face a cbet; or F, C or R for fold, call or raise.
So no, you don't want a % here.