postional stats - quick question

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

postional stats - quick question

Postby nowmaxx » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 am

Hi!

I'm about to configure my HUD with positional Stats. I want to create a column that counts every time a player raises preflop in a specific position with limpers before him. So he is not opening the pot. I thought I could manage that for the BU with:

sum( if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and if[ ] ,1 ,0 ])

The second if-function should contain the action before the player. Unfortunatly I have no idea, how I should define that at least one player limped in the pot. Any suggestions. Actually, there might be a column already, which does exactly that...?

Thanks for any help!
Nico
nowmaxx
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:45 am

Re: postional stats - quick question

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:20 am

You don't need the second if[ ] statement, you just enter the second part of the expression.
Have a look at the RWPC stat ("Raise With Previous Callers"), duplicate the columns and add your position check to that.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests