Winrate by number of tables.

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Winrate by number of tables.

Postby OMSDON » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:49 am

Is it possible to make a report which shows what my winrate is when I'm playing different number of tables? I want to know when my hourly bigger when I'm multitabling 4 or 6 tables.
OMSDON
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:17 am

Re: Winrate by number of tables.

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:49 am

Not so far as I'm aware, but I'll look into it and see if I can find a way to make it happen.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests