Report: Marked hands today/yesterday

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Report: Marked hands today/yesterday

Postby mitchoneill » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:30 am

I followed the steps to create a custom report that only shows noted hands, now I was wondering if I could add something to it to filter for hands just played today, and another for hands played yesterday (two seperate reports)?

edit - just found I can do this through filters... would be cool though if I could build it into the custom report instead
mitchoneill
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Re: Report: Marked hands today/yesterday

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 am

You can use the blue Filters link to build it into the report - click the Simple Filters button in the Blue Filters section, and add your filters there. Save your report and then you'll always get that exact filter for that report.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests