Stacks in BBs error

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Stacks in BBs error

Postby rhereman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 am

I added a script (got it on this website, can't find it anymore though) to get the stack sizes in BBs in my HUD... I only find one mistake.

There are two stats in the same stat (hope i can make myself clear). If I move my mouse over the number I see:

Value: xxxx
This session: xxxx

---

The HUD shows the 'value' but not the 'this session' stat. So it results in wrong information when looking at the stack size.

any way i can fix this?
rhereman
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Stacks in BBs error

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 am

It's possible that you have an old version of the "stack in BBs" stat – we used to have a workaround stat but now we have a real version. See this post for the correct stat. Since the information is based purely on data from the last hand the session only value doesn't really make sense.

For reference, see also the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stacks in BBs error

Postby rhereman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:57 am

I think that's the one I used. I'll try to recharge it and I'll try it again today.
rhereman
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Stacks in BBs error

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 am

If you're seeing the wrong values with that stat then it's likely that you do not have your Refresh Rates configured to update stats every hand. Check out the Tutorial: HUD Options - you need to have a single Refresh Rate range covering all hands (maybe 0 - 999999) set to update every 1 hand.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests