Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.
Moderator: Moderators
by funkyj » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 pm
Does this stat already exist?
I know we have 3bet by position but some villains my 3b a lot as a squeeze in multiway pots which is a lot different from 3b vs an ATS.
Perhaps what I want is an blinds aggression-factor vs ATS. Obviously I am trying to get more insight on what villain's ATS defense means. From some, a 3bet vs ATS means they have a very strong hand while others either 3b or fold vs ATS.
Thoughts?
-
funkyj
-
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 pm
by WhiteRider » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 am
The stats are called "Raise BB Steal Att" and "Raise SB Steal Att".
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests