amount of chips a player at any stage of the tournament

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

amount of chips a player at any stage of the tournament

Postby agragr » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Can I somehow bring in a report starting amount of chips a player at any stage of the tournament? For instance, those with what the average stack I go into the heads-up
agragr
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: amount of chips a player at any stage of the tournament

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 pm

I can't think of a simple way to do this off the top of my head but I'll make a note to look into it further and I'll get back to you if I come up with anything useful here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests