Contributed rake stat

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Contributed rake stat

Postby beki89 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 am

I play on Entraction and rake shown in PT3 is wrong. Is it somehow possible to make a contributed rake stat? I've found some stats in repository and on the forums but that's not it. ty
beki89
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 am

You can make a contributed rake stat; one such stat (that matches Full Tilt's calculation) is available in this thread. I'd be happy to help make you an Entraction specific version but I would need to know exactly how Entraction performs its calculations.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby beki89 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 am

Yep I found that thread about Full Tilt but I just can't make it right... This is the site I play on and the rake calculation method I hope that's all you need for an entraction specific version: https://www.goplayclub.com/en/Poker/Guide/Rake.aspx
beki89
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 am

If you import the FTP stat from that thread, the amt_weighted_contributed_rake column that's there looks accurate based on their numbers.

So if you want to just see what your weighted contributed rake is, you can go to the Configure -->Configure Statistics --> Holdem Cash Player Statistics section --> Statistics tab, click on FT Rakeback, click the Dup button, change the name and description to suit what you want, and change the value expression to just "amt_weighted_contributed_rake" (without the quotes - just pull off the * .27). On the Format tab, change the Title to what you'd like to see, and edit the format expression to remove the *.27 again but leave it otherwise the same. Save the new statistic, and you can then use it directly.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby beki89 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:14 am

Ok ty I've tried to do that but the amount shown is wrong. I can check how many rake I've done this month on their website and it says 86,27Eur. When I try to do like you said with FTrakeback stat it shows 71.69 (original PT3 rake stat shows 83.73). Filters are set to Played This Month in PT3.
beki89
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 am

Did you play a session on our around midnight at the start of this month?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby beki89 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 pm

No, I haven't. First session played this month was 3.1. and last one was 28.1.
beki89
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 pm

How many hands is this over?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby beki89 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm

It's very small sample, haven't played much: 9240 hands
beki89
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am

Re: Contributed rake stat

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Can you get a breakdown from the site for any smaller time period? That's still too large a sample to go through manually looking for discrepancies.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest