Page 1 of 1

Report -Filter for specific player ID

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm
by denutza
The following works perfect in Omaha Cash Hand Section, but not in Player Statistics, Report Section:

omaha_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT omaha_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from player, omaha_hand_player_statistics
WHERE player.id_player = omaha_hand_player_statistics.id_player and omaha_hand_player_statistics.id_player=77 and omaha_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and
omaha_hand_player_statistics.position=8 )

It shows something like 44 Hand #'s in the hand section, and just as i want, player with ID 77 is in the BB, etc..

When I run it in the playerstatistics section, it shows 140,000+ hands were filtered, which cant be right.

Im choosing to use the Id_player method for speed.

Re: Report -Filter for specific player ID

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm
by kraada
That's odd, I don't see why that wouldn't work properly.

Try this and see if it works better:

omaha_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT omaha_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from omaha_hand_player_statistics
WHERE omaha_hand_player_statistics.id_player=77 and omaha_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and
omaha_hand_player_statistics.position=8 )

If not, what stats are you displaying in your report?

Re: Report -Filter for specific player ID

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 pm
by denutza
Still not working..

Just displaying BB/100 and Hands in Player Section....And Hand # in Hand section.

No matter what value I set Player_Id to, it always reports the same 145,000 hands. I also tried a different SQL command using player_name_search that also
just reports 145,000 hands.

Filter on Active Player is checked.

Re: Report -Filter for specific player ID

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:06 pm
by kraada
Could you export, zip up and attach the report to a support ticket? I'll take a look at it for you.