Page 1 of 1

I need help creating stats

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 am
by DeiLoR
Hello,

I just bought PT3 because of the feature to can customize stats on my HUD. I've spent a few hours reading guides and forums and I'm not capable of creating a stat.

There is any really simple guide/walkthrough of how to create stats? I love this feature, but I find it really hard to use.

The first stat I would like to create is Big blind Call open versus Open raise from Small blind. Could someone explain me how to do it?

I would really appreciate the help

Thanks.

Re: I need help creating stats

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 am
by WhiteRider
There is a step by step walkthrough in the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics (specifically - here).

There is a built-in stat for that situation, called "BB v SB Steal - Call".

Re: I need help creating stats

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 am
by DeiLoR
Thanks! I didn't find that walkthrough. It's really helpfull :D

I specifically want to know the % of Call when the Small blind Open raises. It's possible to create this stat?

Re: I need help creating stats

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 am
by WhiteRider
WhiteRider wrote:There is a built-in stat for that situation, called "BB v SB Steal - Call".

Re: I need help creating stats

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:23 am
by DeiLoR
Sorry, I didn't understood it.

Thanks again.