I'm looking to create positional stats for my hud display (not pop up) for 6 max. I'd like to start by creating RFI (raised first in) by position. I can sort of do this with EP, MP, LP and blinds but i want to have an individual stat for all 6 seats. I read the tutorial and it looks like i can use "0" for button and 8 and 9 are always the blinds. so how do i create the stats for UTG +1 etc? how do the seat #s change with table size? i have all stats by position (each seat) in my reports (thats simple) but it looks like i have to create a custom stat to use it on my hud display?
so some help would be much appreciated. im not very good at this stuff so the more detailed guidance the better
-RFI by each seat (6max)
-next ill try to create fold to 3bet from each seat (6max)
