Bet T after Check Flop

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Bet T after Check Flop

Postby philip77 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 am

Hi,

I need some help to build a couple of similar statistics.
I want to calculate the percent of time a player Bet the Turn (the River), after there were no betting on the Flop (the Turn).
I want that the stats count only his real betting opportunity, ie if he is in position on Turn, and someone else bet the Turn before him, after the check-check Flop, that won't be include in the stats, because he did not have an opportunity to bet (only to raise, call or fold).

Thanks.
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Bet T after Check Flop

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:20 am

This is for the turn:

cnt_t_bet_after_f_checkthrough: sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet, 1, 0])

cnt_t_open_opp_after_f_checkthrough: sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp, 1, 0])

For the river, change references to the turn to the river and references to the flop to the turn.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Bet T after Check Flop

Postby philip77 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:29 am

Thanks,
But I have a problem with the opp. formula, I got an "The statement is not valid SQL".
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Bet T after Check Flop

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 am

Ah try this then:
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_t_open_opp, 1, 0])
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests