Aliases List

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Aliases List

Postby Seitz333 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:51 am

I would like to have a list of players that have an alais. I would like for the list to show their primary player name and their alais and for which site. I have been able to get a list of players that have an alais but I can't get it to show both their primary player neame and the alais. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Chuck
Seitz333
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Aliases List

Postby Seitz333 » Sun May 04, 2008 9:03 pm

After I played around with the SQL a little I was able to figure it out using this code:

Code: Select all
SELECT A.player_name as PokerStars, B.player_name as FullTilt
FROM player A, player B
WHERE B.id_player_alias = A.id_player AND b.id_player_alias > 0
ORDER BY A.player_name ASC
Seitz333
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:14 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests