new players stats arent showing

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

new players stats arent showing

Postby osmosis21 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:40 am

New ppl who sit down arent having their stats show up. It has always worked for me previously so I know my settings are fine...
The only thing that changed is ealier today I filled up my hhdb (2 gig) and I replaced it according to the pt faqs....
osmosis21
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: new players stats arent showing

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:47 am

You only changed the hhdb database, not your main database? If you changed your main database, make sure that the new one is selected in PokerAce Hud.

Otherwise, enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the 'PAHud.log' file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/syb]Support system[/urlsyb] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820syb]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlsyb]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests