need help...

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

need help...

Postby schlager233 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:35 am

Ok, I play on bodog. I got the handgrabber and everything and all was well for the first few days. I play .25/.50 and .50/1 limit games. I have come across something very odd in that poker ace hud displays stats on my .25/.50 tables but not on my .50/1 games. Anyone have any idea why? The tables are appearing on the main screen so they are registering. Also, table stats (mainly avg pot size given the players stats are not present to affect the other table stats) is registering at the tables as well. I have selected to only show stats for specific limits....
schlager233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 am

Re: need help...

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 pm

It sounds like the limit that is being imported into PokerTracker for .50/1 is formatted differently than what PokerAce Hud is looking for. Does it work if you disable the filter 'Show Stats from the Current Limit Only'?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: need help...

Postby schlager233 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:21 pm

I actually tried that and it still did not work. Interestingly, when I first started importing hands, the .50/1 was working fine and without any manual changes it simply stopped showing up on the screen. I really don't understand it.
schlager233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 am

Re: need help...

Postby schlager233 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 pm

nevermind, what you said got it to work. thank you. when i attempted to change it before i guess it just didnt actually change. thanks again
schlager233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest