HUD no longer working for Bodog or Stars

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD no longer working for Bodog or Stars

Postby bleeee » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:57 am

So about 2 or 3 days ago I log on to the 'dog to find that the HUD isn't working properly. It recognizes the table in the pokerace hud window thingy but no information of any kind is displayed on the table window. There was a bodog update that day so I chalked it up to that, and sure enough found out that there was a new HUD version. I grabbed that up, but it made no difference at all, still recognizing tables but no display on the table itself to speak of. So then I head on over to Stars to find that the HUD is broken there as well, except that it is completely oblivious to the fact that I am running stars at all, not recognizing tables or anything.

The only thing I have changed regarding my setup is that I changed the place where PT moves files to after they are imported from bodog...doesn't seem like that would cause the prob.

Any idea what the F is going on? Do I need to make a log file on both sites?

Hope this works out...i gots lots of bodonks to slay...not that you need an HUD for that per se but I like it all the same
bleeee
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:42 am

Re: HUD no longer working for Bodog or Stars

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:10 am

On Bodog, are you using the Picture in picture? If you are, disable this so that each table has their own window.

Regarding PokerStars, enable logging, open Stars, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log flie via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/snl]Support system[/urlsnl] so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get it working properly for you.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820snl]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlsnl]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest