Page 1 of 1

No stats showing on FTP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:10 am
by ScottyShuffle
I have PAHUD on my other comp and just set it up with PT on my new comp. PT is uplooading hands and PAHUD is recgonizing my tables but the player stats are not coming up. As for table stats it only shows me pot and not VP$ or PFR. I have it set up to the same directory as full tilt and PT...

Re: No stats showing on FTP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:03 am
by APerfect10
And you are importing your hands into PokerTracker while playing?

Enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/1id]Support system[/url1id] so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get it working properly for you.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8201id]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url1id]

Best regards,

Derek