Pokerstars hud stats not refreshing after a while

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerstars hud stats not refreshing after a while

Postby mikeyinho » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:36 am

Using Windows XP, PokerAce hud v1.19.5, PT2.17.0.1

After 50 hand or so, the HUD stats would stop updating. Also the popup stats would no longer be available.

I have configured my HUD exactly like that in the documentation except I changed the refresh rate to be more frequent (0-100 every 1, 100-200 every 5, 200-10000 every 10)

I have also gone through all the steps in "Tutorial: Troubleshooting Performance Issues". How do I upload my log file. I dont see any attachment link
mikeyinho
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:10 am

Re: Pokerstars hud stats not refreshing after a while

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:04 am

Please send me your log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/74k]Support system[/url74k] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Pokerstars hud stats not refreshing after a while

Postby mikeyinho » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:32 am

im having problems attaching the log file in the support because the file is like 3mb
mikeyinho
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:10 am

Re: Pokerstars hud stats not refreshing after a while

Postby mikeyinho » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:53 am

I have another problem now.

I tried the "#2 Enable Your Database Cache in PokerAce Hud (Recommended)" and i get the error "unable to update cache. An exception has occurred"

now whenever i try to get into the preference tab, I get the message "Error Access violation @ 0x77F7E22A (tried to read 0x000000014) " and my PA hud terminates.
mikeyinho
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:10 am

Re: Pokerstars hud stats not refreshing after a while

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:23 am

[quote="mikeyinho"z7r]im having problems attaching the log file in the support because the file is like 3mb[/quotez7r]

Please zip your file. The max file size is set to 5MB. Zipping it should resolve the issue.

[quote="mikeyinho"z7r]I tried the "#2 Enable Your Database Cache in PokerAce Hud (Recommended)" and i get the error "unable to update cache. An exception has occurred"

now whenever i try to get into the preference tab, I get the message "Error Access violation @ 0x77F7E22A (tried to read 0x000000014) " and my PA hud terminates.[/quotez7r]

These problems do not sound dependent. Open 'My Computer' and browse to your main PokerAce Hud directory then go Data/Config. Open 'PAHud.cfg' in Notepad and change the line 'UseCache=Y' to 'UseCache=N'. File->Save. Start PokerAce Hud and see if you encounter the crash.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests