Downloaded PT2 same day as PT3 came out... PAH stats no show

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Downloaded PT2 same day as PT3 came out... PAH stats no show

Postby sittinon26s » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 am

My Poker Ace Huds stats will do nothing but blink on my 6 max screen on FTP. I downloaded on Feb 27th... the day after PT3 came out and I downloaded PT3 also with it. I have my stats and everything but they will not stay up on my screen, just blink once and awhile with all the stats. I am wondering if maybe I should uninstall my PT3 but I know that PA Hud will be ready in a few weeks for it. Is my PT3 even supposed to be working at all as of right now? Glad to hear any opinions on this, very frustrating!

-Sittinon26s
sittinon26s
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 am

Re: Downloaded PT2 same day as PT3 came out... PAH stats no show

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:26 pm

PokerAce Hud does not support PT3; however, having PT3 installed will not affect PAH functionality.

Try enabling 'Flicker Free Drawing'. Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->Full Tilt, check "Flicker Free Drawing".

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests