Problem with Prima

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem with Prima

Postby Impa » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 am

Hi

I have problems with seeing the stats on a prima skin (GoldenTigerPoker).

I configured everytinh like it should and I get also the data in Pokertracker without problems but not on the screen.

I choose the right directory (C:\Microgaming\Poker\goldentigerMPP) and didn't change any settings or filters (It works perfectly well at Pokerstars for ex).

Hopefully someone can help me with that.

Regards Impa
Impa
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:38 am

Re: Problem with Prima

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:27 pm

Please enable logging, open Prima, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/c1q]Support system[/urlc1q] so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get it working properly for you. :)

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820c1q]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlc1q]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Problem with Prima

Postby Malte78 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:41 am

I have about the same problem on a different prima skin (PokerHost). PAHud doesnt recognize any tables.
I also get the error message "[HandHistoryWatcher (Error)] Exception processing hand history file".

Want me to send you a logfile too ?

Greets,
Malte
Malte78
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:29 am

Re: Problem with Prima

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:29 pm

[quote="Malte78"pbu]I have about the same problem on a different prima skin (PokerHost). PAHud doesnt recognize any tables.
I also get the error message "[HandHistoryWatcher (Error)] Exception processing hand history file".

Want me to send you a logfile too ?

Greets,
Malte[/quotepbu]

Ok, you sent me a log file and I was unsure what it was in relation to. I did not see this error in your log file.

Open 'My Computer' and browse to your Prima directory and delete the 'GameHistory.dat' file. Your Prima skin will automatically recreate this file which should resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest