Multitabling problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Multitabling problem

Postby Schwatt » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:18 pm

When I play 6-8 tables on Stars PAHUD works fine, but when I get to 12+ it starts to get very slow.
I play 18+ tables primarily, and after an hour it gets rediculous. There will be some stats on some players(the regulars I have 4k hands on), but no stats on players that are new this session (but with 20+ hands already.

Then sometimes there are almost no stats on any players on 75% of the tables.(even the regulars that have 4k+ hands)

I have my refresh rates at every 1 hand for players <100 hands, so that isn't the problem.

It's like PAHUD gets worse the longer I play, I try closing it and reopening it, but it takes like >5mins for any stats to display and it doesn't help a lot.

This is really frustrating for me, as I love the program.

I have an Athlon 2GHZ w/ 1gb ram on my desktop, and a Pentium 1.8GHZ w/ 1gb ram on my laptop. Both run XP.

ANy help would be appreciated.
Schwatt
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Multitabling problem

Postby igelchen » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Same here, but one difference. Playing on TitanPoker (16 tables).
Some tables look fine, but others... :(
My database is huge enough that nearly every player should have stats. If I restart PokerAce, for a few seconds the stats are displayed correctly, but then some disappear.
Maybe 30-70% are displayed, but the rest are missing.

Windows XP, AMD3000, 2GB
PostGres SQL. Analyzed and compressed
Tried w/ Cache and wo/
Tried w/ Flickering Free and wo/
Closed PT to save RAM and CPU.
igelchen
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: Multitabling problem

Postby igelchen » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Screenshot

[url=http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=titanprobwy1.jpg9ob][img9ob]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6752/titanprobwy1.th.jpg[/img9ob][/url9ob]
igelchen
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: Multitabling problem

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Both of you, please read through the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8217it]Tutorial: Troubleshooting Performance Issues[/url7it].

If you are still having issues after going through the above, please send me a log file as requested at the bottom of the tutorial. We should be able to get it running smoothly for you.

(I can't wait for the PT3 HUD which will be MUCH more efficient and we will no longer have these problems)

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest