PA HUD with PokerTracker 3

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PA HUD with PokerTracker 3

Postby n1cktm » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:13 pm

I installed the latest beta version of PA HUD and am using the beta Poker Tracker 3. Tracker is importing hands successfully and I can see the info on everyone when I click the 'Texas HoldEM tab'

However PA HUD is not displaying statistics for myself or any other players at the table. The tables are showing up and I followed the trouble shooting article online and set the min hands to 5. No filters are checked.

The 'Use Database Cache' feature is unchecked (I never checked it). Also for poker tracker I have the 'Move Processed files to C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Processed' check box checked (this was default). But there are no problems with tracker, its reporting everything.

The only stats that PA HUD shows are the table averages, vpip, potsize, and pfr but they are never updated.

**Edit-The poker site im using is full tilt
n1cktm
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Re: PA HUD with PokerTracker 3

Postby dad604 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:49 am

As sticky (the very first one) above indicates... PA HUD does not work with PT3, will only work with PT2.

PT3 will have its own built in PA HUD.
dad604
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 am


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests