PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby JeffezAA » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi support,

I am facing a problem on the full tilt deep HU tables. The PAH layout like configured it is not showing like I want only on the deep tables and I really don,t know what to do. It only shows de basic PAH configurations I think and I would like to see the layout I have for the HU normal tables.

Thanks
Jeff

PS: I've already loaded the 1.19.8 beta patch
JeffezAA
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm

There are two new releases since then. Try upgrading to 1.19.10 and see if that helps.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby JeffezAA » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:54 pm

I loaded the 1.19.10 version but still not working...I see the stats but not all the stats I configured

I want this: (it works on every tables except deep tables)
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=correctdv6.png

But it gives me this on deep tables:
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 421ia7.png
JeffezAA
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Please enable logging and play on a single deep table for an orbit, and then attach the PAHud.log file to a support ticket and we'll look into it. (Tutorial: How to Create a Log File)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby JeffezAA » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:24 pm

I don,t find the log file...I'm in my PAH file but I think it may be PAHud.cfg that you want of PAHud.dat ...if it is just tell me how to post it...
JeffezAA
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Please look at the tutorial I linked; that will explain how to enable logging and where the file is (no, the PAHud.cfg and PAHud.dat are different files).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby JeffezAA » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:14 pm

I follow the steps but the file is not creating
JeffezAA
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:19 pm

It may appear as a text file called "PAHud" if you don't have file extensions turned on.

If you still can't find it, though, create a support request and we'll work with you to get the information we need.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PAH for PT2 don't show stats correctly on deep tables

Postby JeffezAA » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:41 pm

ok I think I sent the right thing!
JeffezAA
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests