LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

Postby jobywood » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi i recently imported a new .pah file into pahud and have also tried changing things around in the layout manager however nothing seems to change - the layout as displayed in bodog simply stays the same as it was before (since day 1 i might add) - i have followed all the tutorials etc please can somebody help to make me understand what is going on. thankyou.
jobywood
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:05 pm

I am not sure that I understand your problem. You are importing a new .pah layout file and this new layout (statistics and their position) is not importing properly? The new stats and their position do not change in the layout?

Could you send me the layout file along with a screnshot of your layout (after importing) to me via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/1ko]Support system[/url1ko].

ALT-PRINT SCREEN captures the active window. You can then paste this capture into Microsoft Paint and save it as an image.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

Postby marlz » Mon May 19, 2008 10:01 am

I have the same problem. Its just that you cant move the stats, nor can you add stats. If you load up the bodog template thats pretyty much what you are stuck with. I know how to use the layout manager pretty well as I have used it with other poker sites. Its jsut that even after saving and restarting the layout stays the same as the original template.

I have already sent in a screenshot but I figure you guys are pretty busy with the release of PT3.
marlz
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 3:38 am

Re: LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

Postby ericp42 » Tue May 27, 2008 2:08 am

bump
ericp42
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:32 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests